Ride The Walrus
Friday, May 3, 2013
Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I need it the most.
-Swedish Proverb
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2015
(306)
►
April
(106)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(150)
►
2014
(250)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(20)
►
May
(50)
►
April
(100)
▼
2013
(1066)
►
November
(100)
►
September
(200)
►
August
(60)
►
July
(220)
▼
May
(20)
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times mor...
Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, neve...
As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of huma...
I want to leave the world the same way I came in: ...
This too shall pass. -Benaiah Ben Yehoyada
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I ...
To be, or not to be, that is the question: Wheth...
The unexamined life is not worth living - Plato
If you are planning for a year, plant rice If yo...
Love me when I least deserve it, because that's wh...
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit...
You can’t build a reputation on what you’re going ...
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread w...
The great barrier to success is the fear of failur...
The nationalist not only does not disapprove of a...
To every thing there is a season, and a time to e...
Do not provoke your children to anger, lest they b...
We would often be sorry if our wishes were gratifi...
The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterw...
Much learning does not teach understanding -Herac...
►
April
(120)
►
March
(140)
►
February
(66)
►
January
(140)
►
2012
(134)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(70)
About Me
Charlie Asher
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment