Ride The Walrus
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper.
- Rod Serling
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2015
(306)
►
April
(106)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(150)
▼
2014
(250)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(20)
▼
May
(50)
Let us so live that when we come to die even the ...
A pound of pluck is worth a ton of luck - James ...
Nine-tenths of the people were created so you wou...
You should make a point of trying every experienc...
You can no more win a war than you can win an ear...
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be th...
I swore never to be silent whenever wherever huma...
“We’ve bought into the idea that education is abo...
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius ...
The atheist is free to concentrate on the fate of...
The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is ...
The average person thinks he isn't. -Father Larr...
Doing what you love means dealing with things you...
America believes in education: the average profes...
We don't see things as they are, we see things as...
Music has charms to soothe the savage breast / To...
Those that think it permissible to tell white lie...
Two souls are sometimes created together and in l...
I have been thinking that I would make a proposit...
Wanting to be someone you're not is a waste of th...
Concepts that have proven useful in ordering thin...
It takes a very unusual mind to undertake the ana...
The phrases men are accustomed to repeat incessan...
Life is a disease, sexually transmitted and invar...
I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that...
The elevation of appearance over substance, of ce...
I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provid...
Any community's arm of force - military, police, ...
All movements go too far. -Bertrand Russell
It is difficult to produce a television documenta...
Nothing like a lot of exercise to make you realiz...
Education is when you read the fine print. Experi...
The conventional view serves to protect us from t...
I cannot believe that the inscrutable universe tu...
A life is not important except in the impact it h...
In one school year a child spends 7800 hours at h...
I believe that banking institutions are more dang...
And those who were seen dancing were thought to b...
You can fool some of the people all of the time, ...
A painting in a museum hears more ridiculous opin...
The past is to be respected and acknoledged, but ...
He went to bed and slept in an easy grace he hadn...
One always tends to overpraise a long book becaus...
You get fifteen Democrats in a room, and you get ...
To be willing to die for an idea is to set a rath...
It is the passion that is in a kiss that gives to...
Nothing fixes a thing so intensely in the memory ...
If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should...
I awoke only to find the rest of the world was st...
In science it often happens that scientists say, ...
►
April
(100)
►
2013
(1066)
►
November
(100)
►
September
(200)
►
August
(60)
►
July
(220)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(120)
►
March
(140)
►
February
(66)
►
January
(140)
►
2012
(134)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(70)
About Me
Charlie Asher
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment