Ride The Walrus
Sunday, September 28, 2014
If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my ax
-Abraham Lincoln
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2015
(306)
►
April
(106)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(150)
▼
2014
(250)
▼
September
(50)
Someday is not a day of the week -Henry David Th...
Maybe this world is another planet's hell -Aldou...
Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt th...
Be the type of person that when your feet hit the...
Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and ...
Teach us to give and not count the cost. -St. Ig...
There must be acceptance and the knowledge that s...
I’m seventeen and I’m crazy. My uncle says the tw...
Why do you stay in prison when the door is so wid...
Success consists of going from failure to failure...
It is impossible to carry a torch of wisdom throu...
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers ...
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are...
A basic principle of modern state capitalism is t...
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go b...
The argument that to tell the truth would be “ino...
If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spe...
Better to have them in the tent pissing out, then...
We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doin...
They came first for the Communists, and I didn't...
And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall...
Those who want to know the truth of the universe ...
There was nowhere to go but everywhere. - Jack K...
For we brought nothing into the world, and we can...
Those who can make you believe absurdities can m...
A designer knows he has achieved perfection not w...
You must become a light unto yourself. Not the li...
People should either be caressed or crushed. If y...
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, w...
All that is gold does not glitter,Not all those ...
It may help to understand human affairs to be cle...
Be humble, for you are of the earth. Be noble, fo...
I don't want any vegetables, thank you. I paid fo...
When you're good at something, you'll tell everyo...
The ultimate test of man's conscience may be his ...
The only people with whom you should try to get ...
History, I believe, furnishes no example of a pr...
I hope you’re proud of yourself for the times you...
Men who are unhappy, like men who sleep badly, ar...
Wish not so much to live long as to live well. -...
A nation is a society united by delusions about ...
The predominant fact of modern sexual history is...
He felt that his whole life was some kind of drea...
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’...
In Peace, Sons bury their Fathers. In War, Fathe...
Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you'd dr...
The stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while ...
It is difficult to get a man to understand somet...
Men do not desire merely to be rich, but to be ri...
We can do nothing of good in the way of regulati...
►
August
(30)
►
July
(20)
►
May
(50)
►
April
(100)
►
2013
(1066)
►
November
(100)
►
September
(200)
►
August
(60)
►
July
(220)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(120)
►
March
(140)
►
February
(66)
►
January
(140)
►
2012
(134)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(70)
About Me
Charlie Asher
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment