Ride The Walrus
Thursday, April 25, 2013
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.
- Robert Frost
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2015
(306)
►
April
(106)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(150)
►
2014
(250)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(20)
►
May
(50)
►
April
(100)
▼
2013
(1066)
►
November
(100)
►
September
(200)
►
August
(60)
►
July
(220)
►
May
(20)
▼
April
(120)
For my part, I know nothing with any certainty, bu...
I was into being into things before they got popu...
What a pity it isn’t a sin to drink water, how goo...
In three words I can sum up everything I've learne...
Some of life’s best lessons are learned at the wor...
It’s true, hard work never killed anybody, but I f...
Part of being sane is being a little bit crazy -...
The truth is rarely pure and never simple - Osca...
Drunks fear the police, but the police are drunk ...
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be e...
Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any m...
Civilization is a limitless multiplication of unne...
I have never killed a man, but I have read many an...
He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the v...
If living conditions don’t stop improving in this...
Therefore you lost that magic influence you once ...
Perhaps suicide is just self help in its most extr...
Of all the words of mice and men the saddest are: ...
The best way to find yourself, is to lose yourself...
The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are...
It's kind of fun to do the impossible -Walt Disney
I want YOU to stop being afraid of other Americans...
It isn't the date on either end that counts but ho...
No matter how much you think you love someone, you...
You cannot continue to victimize someone else just...
Service is love made visible. If you love your fr...
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if ...
The trouble is you think you have time -Buddha
Some men aren't looking for anything logical like ...
A good man fights for himself and his; A great man...
But we were born of risen apes, not fallen angels...
When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a ...
Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there ...
Did you ever stop to think about all the people we...
I have long known that it is part of God's plan fo...
The further a society drifts from truth the more i...
It ain't no disgrace to be poor, but it might as w...
America is the wealthiest nation on Earth, but its...
If the world were merely seductive, that would be ...
When humans act with cruelty we characterize them ...
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by...
It's just ignoring [the teachings of Jesus] if you...
They say there is a doorway from heart to heart. B...
The deepest sin against the human mind is to belie...
The problem is not the problem. The problem is yo...
In midst of winter I found, there was, within me, ...
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majo...
The most powerful weapon on earth is the human sou...
The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep grav...
The grim fact is that we prepare for war like prec...
We spend our whole lives building our own snowglob...
Those who know the least obey the best - George F...
Gotta have opposites dark and light, light and dar...
The Democrats are the party that says government w...
Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you ha...
Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of...
We give the President more work than a man can do,...
Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made ...
Each of us put our hand on the Bible and swore to ...
The extent to which the bubble blowers of today ma...
The reason we struggle with insecurity is we compa...
When I listen to old music that's one of the few t...
The greatest challenge facing mankind is the chall...
Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch...
If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered min...
It's easy to hate and difficult to love. That is ...
I'm bored is a useless thing to say. I mean, you ...
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, ...
Your birth is a mistake you’ll spend your whole li...
When I was young, my ambition was to be one of th...
A good science fiction story should be able to pre...
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep...
There are three deaths. The first is when the bod...
It's a beautiful thing, the Destruction of words. ...
The heart has its reasons that reason does not kno...
But let there be space in your togetherness, And l...
Never look down on anybody unless you're helping t...
I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness on...
Never forget who you are, for surely the world wil...
The night hides a world and reveals the universe ...
Good Men mean well; we just don't always end up do...
Scientists read many books and still feel they hav...
Love of peace is common among the weak, short-sigh...
Kindness covers all of my political beliefs. No n...
The mark of an immature man is he wants to die for...
The intelligent want self-control. Children want ...
He who is unable to live in society, or who has no...
We must do away with the absolutely specious notio...
Every man has his secret sorrows which the world k...
Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most i...
Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the ...
From those to whom much is given, much is required...
Educating yourself does not mean that you were stu...
For me, The most ironic token of that moment in hi...
If a free society cannot help the many who are poo...
Live simply, so others may simply live. - Mahatm...
Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no o...
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. Tha...
Truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just...
You can bomb the world to pieces. But you can't b...
He has no enemies but is intensely disliked by his...
Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on t...
An intelligence test sometimes shows a man how sma...
The personal hide-and-seek is not unusual. And so...
A writer is a person for whom writing is more diff...
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise m...
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to si...
A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but deli...
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, mak...
The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity...
Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need...
Write Drunk. Edit Sober -Ernest Hemingway
I believe that banking institutions are more dange...
I was trained to turn loneliness into laziness -B...
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do...
I don't care about wealth. What seems to be upset...
Why is it when you take advantage of a corporate t...
Maybe we should always show pictures. Bin Laden, ...
I want my lips to be the only ones to ever touch y...
You have my permission not to love me; I am a cath...
►
March
(140)
►
February
(66)
►
January
(140)
►
2012
(134)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(70)
About Me
Charlie Asher
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment